A83: Re: (no subject)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: (no subject)

My friend had this problem.  Taking it apart won't help, as the link port is
completely self enclosed.  What actually worked, was to stick the original
cable (the one that the tip broke off of) back into the calculator, push
firmly, and it reattached itself and pulled out.  If that doesn't work, try
using a needle and perhaps you can pry it out without damaging the link
port.  Smacking it firmly against something not so hard (like your hand, not
a desk or table) at the bottom might cause it to fall out.  Good luck :)

> To stop talking about Y2K, melliums, bugs, etc. I got a problem "Does
anybody
> know how to take out the tip of the link cable out of the port!" Becuse
the
> tip of the link cable is stuck inside my calculator (it still works
> sometimes) and i need to know how to get out. Plus i'm sorry i said "Happy
> Mellium" to everybody becuse i didn't think people would NITPICK at me.
And
> sorry for anybody who was annoyed by this.

Follow-Ups: References: