Re: A83: (no subject)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: (no subject)

Actually, the *real* definition of millennium states that (for whatever
reason) every other millennium is of 999 years, as opposed to 1000.  You can
go look it up, "Dictionary of the English Language" London Press, 1925.
... That seems to make everyone happy, the new millennium starts in 2000 and
the lack of year 0 is accounted for.

-Dan