Re: A83: Beginning Assembly Programmer

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

--- bgroff@webinbox.com wrote:

> Hi everyone, I've been looking around on the
> ticalc.org site for the #include files (ti83.inc and
> tokens.inc or something like that) and I can't find
> them. Can anyone suggest a program or programs that
> they use to write, compile, and link they're
> programs for TI-83 assembler?

They can be found at TI's site, www.ti.com, in the
Calcs/TI-83(+)/Assembly programming section (or
something like that).

I use the Compass assembler on my MSX computer, and I
convert and send my files using my own home-made MSX
TI-83 Developers Pack and my linking program TransMSX.

<commercial break>
So find yourself an MSX, buy Compass and get movin'!!!
Software for download at http://datax.blehq.org/
</commercial break>

~Grauw