A83: pic for star trek

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: pic for star trek

Hello

I am make some games and i am going would like to have some pics on it.

Topic: "Star Trek" I would like to have good pics on it. One for each series.
It can have some animation but it must be in basic codes.

Artist chosen will have their names in program and the four people that will
have their pictures on one of the programs will get the animated series.

Requirments: pictures of Star Trek ships (Enterprise (Origanal series),
Enterprise-D (The Next Genertaion), or Voyager (Voyager) or space station
Deep Space Nine.
size of pic's are 94 high, 63 wide, so it can fit on a TI-83+ screen