A83: Assembler Shell for games

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Assembler Shell for games

   I am very new to using the TI 83 calc, so much so that I failed my
college algebra the first time I took it becuase I spent the better part of
4 weeks learning how to use the thing, and just recently learned you could
also play video games on it.
    I have just completed my algebra class and will most likely never need
it again for but would like to know how to get shell necesary to run
assembly programs loaded ont my calc.  I have lot's of games but when I try
to send the Shell program via the Graphlink program it says that the program
(shell program) is invalid.  I can send all the game programs to the calc
but not the shell program.
     Can someone tell me how to or where to get a shell program that works
for the TI 83.

  Thanks ahead,
     Johnny