Re: A83: getkey

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: getkey

Or maybe the way to go isn't to make a sprite based program this far into
your ASM career.  Maybe it would be best to start out slow, like something
simple.  You can reach some help from my site, tutorial1.cjb.net, and click
on the TI-83 button on the left.  If that still doesn't help you out, then
come back to the list.

Glen
http://tutorial1.cjb.net