Re: A83: Help with a problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Help with a problem

According to Joe's include file the values are different:

;-----> RST Routines
; These are the routines associated with the instructions rst 00h to rst
38h
; rst	00h - Restart
; rst	08h - call _op1toop2
; rst	10h - call _findSym (non-program/list)
; rst	18h - call _pushop1
; rst	20h - call _hltoop1 (copy 9 bytes from (hl) to op1)
; rst	28h - call _fpmult
; rst	30h - call _fpadd
; rst	38h - call the standard interrupt routine

--
Scott "_Wrath_" Dial
wrath@calc.org