A83: Alan C Johnson, it seems your are mistaken.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Alan C Johnson, it seems your are mistaken.

>Just stop responding to the crap Hays sends to the list. You know he
>can't take himself seriously about taking over the TI community so why do
>you?  The only reason he sends things like this is because he knows you
>people will jump all over it and explain why he can't take over the TI
>community and about copying other people's ideas.

Yes, there are those who try to deny what is sure to come.  Taking over the
Ti Community is not as hard as you make it out to be.  It comes in a four
step plan we like to call F.U.C.K.

Find an ally who is respected in the Ti Community
Use his respect to get our games onto the Ti Servers
Cancle out other programmers by means of Programmeral Diffusion
Keep releasing quantity over quality

As you can see, we have things under control.  Mr. Jonson, Hays has a full
deck of cards up our sleeve, what have you got?

Just don't respond to
>his messages and he will eventually stop sending them.

Please stop responding, Alan C Johnson, idiots like you give the TI Front a
bad rep.