Re: A83: System Menus

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: System Menus

In accordance with the prophecy, Ted21@aol.com uttered:

> Hi everyone,
>  Before I sent the letter on the squish.inc thing, I kind of assumed that it
> would be impossible because although someone may know all of that stuff, it
> would be too time consuming to write that all down.  I did, however, notice
> some romcalls in squish.inc which I believe have something to do with the
> system menu command.  If anyone knows anything about creating menus like
> those with the TI-Basic "Menu(" command, please let me know.

> Ted

I know enough to say that it's absolutely futile trying to use the system
menu facilities from an asm program. Believe me, I've been trying! You'll
just have to write your own menu code, or use my menu library which will do
that for you.

Linus

- --- Linus Akesson ------------------------ http://linusworld.cjb.net --- -

              How do you spot a blind man in a nudist colony?
              It's not hard!