Re: A83: It's HAYS not 'hayes'

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: It's HAYS not 'hayes'

Linus Akesson wrote:

> Lol!... And all the time I've been thinking you were serious, yet stupid
> people. Now it's perfectly clear that you're doing this as a joke, and it's
> actually rather fun. Keep up the good work!

No, joke or no it's still not a good idea to encourage trolling.
Though, the people here who are always complaining about the slow
traffic on this list should be congratulating this guy for providing
such thought-provoking messages.

I would say this guy is anything but stupid - immature (angering a group
of [pre-pubescent] teenagers is not a worthwhile battle), but not
stupid.

--
John Kugelman  jkugelman@mgfairfax.rr.com

I believe we can change anything.