Re: A83: Squish.inc?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Squish.inc?

Ted21@aol.com
>  > writes:
>
>  >> Does anyone know where there is a documented copy of squish.inc, or
> perhaps
>  >>  just part of it documented, because it would be appreciated.
>  >>

>  > Download the Squish Program. The Include file for it is within that Zip
> File.
>  > It has many more rom call equates than documented in ti83asm.inc. You
> should
>  > pick out only the equates you need from there though, the file is rather
>  > large, and may take TASM a bit longer to compile. cya...
>
>  > Jason_K
>

>  That isn't exactly what I would call "documentation". =) I think you
>  misunderstood Ted a bit...
>
>  Linus

Hmm, I guess I did... I dont think anyone would take the time to document all
of those romcalls, since most of them arent of very much use to programmers,
I think alot of it is OS stuff... and TI hasnt released their documented copy
of everything that the romcalls do. But for documentation of specific
romcalls you present to the list, im sure Pat or Linus may have some I/O info
on them. :)

Jason_K