A83: Unable to compile converted 82->83 program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Unable to compile converted 82->83 program

Hello guys,
	I have a program written for a TI-82 running ASH 3.0 that I have
tried to convert to ASM for a TI-83 running SOS.  Anyway, per
the instructions I got from "The Ti-82/3Porter's Guide", I tried to
convert the header files and the ROM calls.  Unfortunately, I seemed to
have missed something because when I tried to compile I got 'source file
open error on prgname' and a couple of 'File not Found's.  Any help you
can give me on what things I might have forgotten to change?

Another question: I am working on a BASIC Stamp II interface with the 83.
If anyone out there knows the feedback the TI-83 expects before it will
send the data- I could really use the information.  If you know of anyone
who has a program that does this already- that would even be better. (Of
course any advice over what threats to say to the calculator or
incantations to recite over it could also be useful since I'm running
out.)

Thanks for reading and for any advice/help you can offer

Cindy Henderson