A83: Platforms

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Platforms

Hey!

And: No more Zasmload.

I am thinking of dropping all support for Zasmload, as SoS is, well,
much better. (and sinlge-platform-development is more sensible)

Does anyone have any complaints?

The only advantages i can think off in favour of Zasmlaod is it can
be used by both Ashell and SoS users (and non-shell users). But who
uses Ashell? And who dossent use SoS?

And it allows for 'complete' games in one group file....As you cant
really distribute SoS as it keeps on changing. (always getting better;)

I thought maybe Joe W could address this. A very-lite SoS with
zero interface for running asm-programs with the name in ANS.
(like Zasmload...but with write back. And, although i dont use it,
extra libary support) A 'this will never change' version so it can
be included with the program.

Anyway, are there Ashell users or Zasmload-non-shell-people
who want to complian?

Thanks for any help here,

Bill J Ellis
Bill James Ellis