Re: A83: Who are you?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Who are you?

Name: Linus Åkesson (quite happy with an 'a' in the beginning though)

Email: billg@microsoft.com

Age: 17

Grade: 11

City/State: Malmö (Sweden)

Known Languages: Swedish, English, French, German. DOH! Anyway, BASIC
 (numerous flavours), Pascal, C, ARexx, E, asm (mainly z80 and 680x0),
 lots of script languages, some homemade semi-languages, html (language?)
 etc. Hey, that reminds me.. I have to get around learning Intercal some
 time (I think that's what it's called).

Programs Made: Phewwwwwwww... You're not interested.

Stuff you like other than 83: other computers (obviously), playing and
 listening to all kinds of music, girls, other friends, anti-microsoft
 activities, magic, maths, reading, strangling animals, golf and masturbation.

Nasty comments on how dorky this letter is: I particularly liked the 14-year
 old kid mentioning sex as his primary interest. No offense ofcourse.

Linus
--
                                                           wwww
                                                          (o)(O)