A83: Contrast Settings Question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Contrast Settings Question

Can someone please write me some quick code that detects the current
contrast level, and like stores it into 'a'  I guess... My purpose is this:

1.) Record the current level that the user has the contrast set at.
2.) Set the contrast to 24 (very light), in order to draw a bunch of
     lines to the display without being seen, so they aren't all choppy.
3.) Load that previous contrast setting back, so it can be seen again.

I can't just set the contrast to 44d or whatever, cuz that might be
different from what the user has, so I want to set it back to their's...

I understand what's going on with the ports, but I just don't know the
correct syntax for retrieving the current contrast setting. Thanks, in
advance, anyone who can assist me here... =)
														--Jason K.