Re: A83: Re: Info Archive/CGI driven rom

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: Info Archive/CGI driven rom

why do cgi, I could do an array in Java or Jscript in half the time(?,
never used cgi, just guessing since only 1 person I know can program
it).  Besides most people I know can program one or both.

-Phelan 'Amen' Wolf
ass (an): (n.)
Trying to make the world a better
place by putting in his two cents