A83: Info Archive/CGI driven rom

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Info Archive/CGI driven rom

I seem to remember some time ago that Harper Maddox was going to try and
make a 83 info archive at the ti-files with a CGI driven rom (like
Matt's 86 page). How is that going?

Also, has anyone put together a list of emails/ICQ numbers for the
members of the list? What about channels and frequent times the list
uses IRC? I realize some would not want this information spread, so
idealy, any list of this kind would be a voluntary involvement.

I like the idea of a FAQ - there have been many newbie questions lately?
Bryan - would ticalc.org place a FAQ link next to the subscription link
for the list (If there's not one already) ?

that's my two cents :)

Marc Harper