A83: Re: ZASMLOAD and confusion

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

James Matthews wrote:

> Ooooooh wait, I think we're getting confused.  My program does the writing
> back (the code is in the proggie), but it needs to be squished so that the
> writeback writes the correct tokens.  Is that where we're getting confused?
>
> James Matthews (matthews@tkb.att.ne.jp)

writeback does not mean that you can write to your program while it's
running.. witch you can do if you use zasmload..  what we are talking
about here is if that value you write to your program is saved to the
next time you run the program.. thus if the loader/shell writes the
program back to where it is stored..
I think that is where the confusion is :)

//Olle