Re: A83: windows 3.1

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: windows 3.1

Must admit, I'm in between...it's ok, coz its kinda prorgamming
related...if Jimmy asked for directions to the nearest whorehouse, I might
be a little miffed :) (coz he was getting more action than me...nah)...

But Will, I'm sure you could have said that nicer :)...hehe, I just don't
want a flame fight to start.

Later,

James Matthews (matthews@tkb.att.ne.jp)

ICQ: 7413754