A83: Memory map

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Memory map

Could anyone with enough knowledge of the way the RAM is plotted out make
a memory map, or at least a partial one?  The rason I want to know this
is because I want to know how long certain memory locations are, and
where exactly they start and end.  I'm looking mostly for CMDSHADOW,
TEXTSHADOW, STATVARS, PLOTSSCREEN, the flags, some of the single byte
areas (like Getkey storage, PENCOL, CURROW, CURCOL, and PENROW), the VAT,
the PROGPTR, and the stack.  Is there anything I missed?
Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]