Re: A83: Background routine...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Background routine...

The gravity routines would be simple though...

as the ball moved up, the increment in Y would get smaller, and vice versa
like:

 ld a,(Y_pos)
 ld b,5
gravity_loop:
 add a,b
 push bc
 call display_ball
 pop bc
 djnz gravity_loop

I really think that pinball can be made without using rotary motion (really
only used when the ball is shot anyways)

if gravity is applied only with respect to Y, then the X can be manipulated
to fake a sin curve.
so the ball would look like it is actually curving.

I might make a progam that demonstrates this after i fix some bugs
associated with my notepad program.

-Harper Maddox

jerky@ebicom.net
IRC nick: Geori