Re: Sv: Sv: Sv: Sv: A83: Random values

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Sv: Sv: Sv: Sv: A83: Random values

I did. But some shells have the feature of writing back the whole program
automatically, which I think is stupid. But anyway, this makes people assuume
that everything they store into variables inside the program memory will  be
automatically written back to  the program file, and thus the confusion.

Linus