A83: Random values

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Random values

I need to get two random values...
one in the range [0..94] and the other in [1..64] (yes you guesed it - it's for the graph-screen)

I've found a function called "_Random" but have no idea what parameters it takes where - nor what/where the output is...

Could someone either explain to me how it works or tell me how to write something which results in the above mentined numbers. (If i get a function that results in a random byte thats ok - where I need it, speed isn't essential so I can just check it and if not good generate another random number)
In case someone gives me some code, _plz_ explain what it does as I'm more interesting in learning how to make it rather than always use other peoples code.

Thank you.

***
Thomas Turn Jensen
Icq uin => 8128636