Re: A83: Exx and ex af,af'

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Exx and ex af,af'

The alternate registers are used by the interrupt routines, so either disable
interrupts OR don't use the alternate registers. One idea would be not to have
anything valuable in the registers in your program at all at that point.
Misinterpreting a great word of wisdom:

"Memory is needed for all the operations of reason."
      --Blaise Pascal

Linus