A83: TI-83asm.inc

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: TI-83asm.inc

I was reading the above file, and realized that it would be helpful to know
what all the commands in it did. Therefore, I spent an hour or so and filled
in all the ones I either know or thought I knew. It is quite helpful to know
just what exactly you can do from this file. I don't know them all. Would
you guys mind filling in the blanks (actually, they are "; ??" right now)?
If you would, and know what you're doing (I'm thinking of Linus, James,
etc.) let me know. I'm trying to learn this beast of a language, and every
little bit of help I can get I'll take.
Thanks, and let me know
Wes
P.S. If anyone is interested in it after its done, let me know as well.