Fra: Michael Astrauskas <julian63@geocities.com>
Til: assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org <assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org>
Dato: 6. september 1998 19:12
Emne: Re: A83: CalcEm

Thomas Turn Jensen wrote:
Does anyone here have a rom-dump from the ti-83? I just downloaded the CalcEm and needs it to get started. I don't have a link cable here at home - only at school :( If you have, please send to Mukke@get2net.dk

I'd love to help you, but I've never succesfully made a ROM dump. If you
could find some dumping software and instructions I'll be glad to give it
another shot.

--
 - Michael Astrauskas  ICQ UIN: 1946065, Trevelyan
   My humble Anime-type art site: