Re: A83: Re: Square root of 0, OT

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: Square root of 0, OT

I probably should have put it like this...

A * B = C, then C / A = B and C / B = A

In this case it would be more like this though:
A * A = B, then B / A = A

Anyway

0 * 0 = 0, then 0 / 0 = ERROR

And for you who say it equals 0 are wrong:

0 / 1 = 0

because you can never have less that a whole. Anyone here take finite
math?