A83: School

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: School

hi all ive ben at school for 3 days(just started) and cantremeber much bout
wats been going on here(have not read mail in bout a week) so forgive my
ignorence of reacent events, anyway is ther a program to mack or unmake a
program invisable On the calc and is yther on that can also protect unprotect
aswell. oh one more thing it is posible for a program to be "invisable" and
protected at the same time, I belive it is theroriticaly but may be incorect.

any way thnks in advance,
Justin

PS il tell you about my first week of hell er.. um.. i mean school on laborday
weekend.