re: A83: Most Wanted Question...all six of them.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

re: A83: Most Wanted Question...all six of them.

>  From: Pat Milheron <pmilheron@ti.com>, on 8/12/98 9:52 AM:
>  I'll get to these as I have time, I should get to them
>  all by the end of the week. Be patient.
>
>  Later,
>  Pat
>  ----------
>
>  ------------------
>  Original text
>
>  From: "James Matthews" <matthews@tkb.att.ne.jp>, on 8/11/98 5:52 PM:
>
>  Coz you punks didn't wanna ask Pat anything...it turned out to be "The 6
>  Most Wanted"...Oh well. :)
>
>  This is the list:
>  1.)  Please explain how we could implement the BASIC Menu( command, if
>  possible.
	It would be easier to implement this yourself.

>  2.)  Please explain how to run BASIC programs.
	Put the program name in OP1 and call :  ParseInp equ  4E8Ch

>  3.)  Please explain how to write our own interrupt routines.
	I didn't put a 'hook' in the interrupt routine, as far as
	I know you can't have your own.

>  4.)  Please explain how to implement the grapher.
	To invokoe the grapher call :  Regraph  equ   4BCCh
	this will cause the selected equations in the current graph
	mode to be graphed and copied to the graph back up buffer
(PlotsScreen).

	Calling : PDspGrph  equ  4BEBh, will copy the graph from the back up
buffer
	if it is valid, otherwise it will call regraph.

>  5.)  How do you draw circles.

	2 ways

	1) CircCmd equ 4AD4h  Draws a circle using the current graph
				window settings.

			Set OP1 = X coordinate of center (real)
			call	Pushrealo1    ; put x on FPS
			Set OP1 = Y coordinate of center (real)
			call	Pushrealo1    ; put y on FPS
			Set OP1 = radius of circle (real)
			call	Pushrealo1    ; put radius on FPS
			call	CircCmd

	2) GrphCirc  equ  4AD8h : Draws a circle using pixel coordinates.

		(curgx2) equ 8870h = x coordinate of center (1 byte)
		(curgy2) equ 886Fh = y coordinate of center (1 byte)
		(curgx) equ 886Eh = x coordinate of a point on circumference (1
byte)
		(curgy) equ 886Dh = y coordinate of a point on circumference (1
byte)
		call GrphCirc

>  6.)  What does PGMIO_EXEC and ASM_IND_CALL do?
	Another time.

>  Later,
>
>  James.

Later,