Re: A83: ASM Help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: ASM Help

oh well i think i will give up on programming a game my code was just code from
james matthews or whatevers tutorials  with some stuff added on and every thing
i do in asm i need help on so ill just try and get someone else program
bomberman someone plz take my code and make a bomberman game i can help with
ideas and beta test if u r interested contact me ghanson@bellsouth.net plz i
just wanna play the game that was my favorite 4eva on the snes plz plz thanx
felix

Follow-Ups: References: