A83: RASM - pending release

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: RASM - pending release

Fellow '83 asm programmers,
I am proud to announce the upcoming release of a new utility for
interpreting '83 asm code.  The program is called RASM and is a
windows 95,NT based program. (although I haven't found any reason why
it wouldn't work on windows 98).  Rasm is fully integrated into
windows with a complete GUI develoment enviroment.  It has a MDI
interface with a functional toolbar and soon, it will use a status
bar. It is currently built for '83 asm but later versions willl be
able to do more. (As i find the time to learn learn the other assembly
languages). If there is anyone who would like to reserve a trial copy,
please e-mail me at r_burgess@yahoo.com (not at the list) using the
subject, RASM.  I will probably give trial versions away free, using a
downloadable .cab file which contains it's own setup wizard. For
future versions I will probably charge a small fee.  I would
appreciate any more info that might help me with further development,
such as: include files, info on compilation of sprites, ETC.
Also available: Res It! - A windows based resource editor

==
Please check out the morgan school's power shop's website at: http://www.geocities.com/Motorcity/garage/9015