Re: A83: TI serial port protocol

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: TI serial port protocol

I would ay the best way is to forget about the ti83-protocol and access the
port directly through port 0 on the z80 (instructions 'in' and 'out').
There is all the info you need about acessing the port directly on
www.ticalc.org
82-ports.txt is a good text.. its about the ti-82 but because they are
identical in most of their hardware (from programmers view atleast)
this text covers the 83 to...

//Olle