Re: A83: Re: Ti-Files...?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: Ti-Files...?

You should have just totally raised all hell and crippled them.  On
another note, what's the difference between the GET_KEY command Ahmed
uses and the _GETKEY command in the ti-docs for ppl who know what I'm
talking about.

>I actually gave my password away cause I added a column and less than
>a week
>later I look at the staff page to find my name replaced by someone
>I've never
>heard of.  I asked Matt if I'd been kicked off the team and he just
>said yes.
>Never gave me a reason or even a warning which does piss me off.  I
>would have
>just changed things around on my own, but Adam inspired me to let
>someone who
>has had experience like Bryan to do it.
>
>signeD
>Quija13

       See ya,
       Mastermind

       http://www.bigfoot.com/~mastermind5

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]