From: owner-assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org
[mailto:owner-assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org]On Behalf Of James Matthews
Sent: Sunday, October 25, 1998 3:22 PM
To: assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: Re: A83: Re: Ti-Files...?

Yeah, you see, they never change the password, and since 5 million people
have worked for the "Files" at one stage or another,
a lot of ppl know the pwd, and give it out.  So, doing something like that
is pretty easy.

Later,

James Matthews (matthews@tkb.att.ne.jp)

ICQ: 7413754
http://home.att.ne.jp/gold/tomcat21/index.html
http://library.advanced.org/18242/

> From: Charlie495@aol.com
> To: assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org
> Subject: Re: A83: Re: Ti-Files...?
> Date: Monday, October 26, 1998 3:52 AM
>

> There seems to have been a rash of people hacking into web sites lately.
This