Re: A83: ASM83-or-ASM89???

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: ASM83-or-ASM89???

I have both the 83 and the 89..

My oppinion is that the 83 is a much simpler beginners assembler because the
z80 in it is a simpler 8 bit processor and much more easy to learn than the
16bit 68000 in the ti89..

but.. because of the simple z80.. som things are harder to do on it..  or needs
a bit more thinking..
and the 68000 _is_ much more powerfull, and you can make much cooler games on it
;)

this is just my oppinion..  i like them both but in different ways :)

//Olle

ManjiLump@aol.com wrote:

> I was just wondering what anyone thinks or knows about assembly for the 89. I
> heard it was a lot easier than 83 asm. I might buy one for that reason, and it
> has grayscale!
> But the 83 was what I started out on...should I leave the 83 and get the newer
> better calc or stay with 83? Suggestions anyone?
>
> -Michael
>
> P.S.-What and how did you win something James?

Follow-Ups: References: