Re: A83: Re: Where is...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: Where is...

In a message dated 10/17/98 3:57:48 PM, phelanwolf@hotmail.com writes:

>I save the screen in 8x8 blocks, each block has a number, that number
>corresponds to a place in mem which tells what currently is there,
>player - computer - bullet - missile - ammo - health - inf ammo - etc -
>etc.
>
>-Phelan 'Amen' Wolf

And your saying it'd be easier to manipulate that data in the RAM area rather
than writing back to it in the program? Wait, theres nothing there, right?
You're just going to be writing the random values to the RAM for all of these
things your talking about, and dont need those later...  ok. I thought it may
have been some kind of data like a picture or whatever... Yes, so what was
your original question? =P

																--Jason K.