Re: A83: Re: Where is...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: Where is...

If you only need the memory as long as the program is running (which is often
the case), you can just use an insertmem/delmem pair, inserting memory at the
end of your program. Then have a label at the end of the program, and use it
to address the allocated memory.

Another thing Phelan, are you loading this data from an external program
file? Because in that case you could just look the program up, and it'd
already be in memory! If you don't, you could try to redesign the program to
work in this way, as it saves memory.

Linus