Re: Re: A83: I need help sending games to me 83

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

In a message dated 10/15/98 5:48:28 PM, HTTGXC@aol.com writes:

>that sucks, did i waste 40 bucks for nothing?

Um, no, I think other people may say you've wasted however many bucks you
spent on that Mac... =P  Well, hmm... I never said that the Graphlink you had
was uncompatible with some stuff, I think you may still be using it wrong.
There is only one type of Graph Link that is put out by TI, and it works on
both PCs and Macs with only a different adapter, you probably already have
that though... So whats the problem still? It should be able to do everything
that it could do on a PC, I know because it works just fine for me, and I dont
have any problems associated with the individual programs either...  What was
your reasoning for thinking you wasted the money though? I think mine was a
great investment... =P
															--Jason K.