Re: A83: ...tutorials 33 & 34...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: ...tutorials 33 & 34...

So I missed a sentence, so sue me.  I did explain how to work it though
didn't I?  I mean, when I read the TI docs before I learned ASM, IY
offset was about all I took away from it.  I didn't understand it.  Also,
I was just joking about the Arrogant man stuff.  I mean you could have
just said "that I, Linus thought up."  Everyone knows your good at ASM,
so why hype it up like you did?