Re: A83: AI

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: AI

james, your page has AI on it, are you good at doing this...I am making
a game, and the enemies need to move and shoot just like you [the cop
guy] do.  So after i move the guy do I run the AI routine, or do I put
it before......and how do I get them to shoot at you......

Puzzeled...
-Phelan 'Amen' Wolf

PS:  I do have a general idea, has anyone ever programed for ZZT, a
crappy ASCII game that has an easy launguage to master.  They move the
guys like this:

/a if /ZZTx /YOUx
/e/e/e/w/w/w/n/s

that means attack if the ZZT is on your row or col, else move like so.
Should I do something like that, or do any of you have a better idea...
>From owner-assembly-83-outgoing@towerguard.unix.edu.sollentuna.se Tue
Oct 13 09:32:47 1998