Re: A83: ...tutorials 33 & 34...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: ...tutorials 33 & 34...

thanks.. =) Anyway, I don't know why it doesn't use the ops, but they are
used when calculating an expression in numeric input mode, and perhaps the
prompt has to remain in memory for some reason (for the basic parser). I
think it is safe to use for other things, but I'd rather use statvars and
savesscreen.

Linus