Re: A83: Re: I am new

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: I am new

In a message dated 10/11/98 6:54:50 PM, matthews@tkb.att.ne.jp writes:

>> Hi, I am new to assembly but I have been programming in a lot of languages
>>and shouldn't have a problem with learning it. I started to learn asm for
>>the 86 but came over to the 83 because that is what I have. Could you guys
give
>>me a general over view of some easy stuff. Like how do I read and write to
>>a register and how do I call things from tibasic?      Thanks
>
>registers are easy:
>
>	ld a,4		; load acc with 4. (8-bit)
>	ld hl,450	; load hl with 450 (8-bit)
>	ld bc,hl		; load bc with 450...
>
>Calling Ti-BASIC...ah the dream of this community.  A no-can-do. :(
>
>James.

Dont you mean '450' is a 16-Bit number? I know ya did, but dont confuse the
guy straight off, hehe... ;)  Hmm, I thought you'd atleast say, "Dude, have a
look at my Tutorials, there's freakin' 53 of them now..." =P  Oh ya by the
way, Im suprised ticalc.org hasnt posted them yet, but could you also get them
up in HTML or atleast Plain-Text somewhere, please? I'd really like to have a
look at them soon... :)

															--Jason K.