A83: Re: Help with matrixes

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: Help with matrixes

Are you talkin' about Ti-83 matrices?...if so, look at my tutorials (since ticalc.org hasn't put em up yet, I'll mail em to you
if you want them).  If you mean stuff like...

Matrix:
	.db  0,0,0,0,0,0,1,2
	.db 1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2

Etc., that's pretty easy stuff.  Load hl with matrix, then to access the next element increment it.  I've probably
oversimplified a little, but its 8:45am...and I want a shower :)