Re: A83: Ian's Squish Explanation.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Ian's Squish Explanation.

Don't worry dude, this is virtually the last thing.  I'm waiting for Pat to get back to me on one point, and Ian's squish
thing...but if don't get either of them by Thursday, they'll come out anyway :)

Later,

James Matthews (matthews@tkb.att.ne.jp)

ICQ: 7413754
http://home.att.ne.jp/gold/tomcat21/index.html