Re: A83: Sv: ti info

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Sv: ti info

i was thinking i could have a system, where you asked a question, it
mailed it to an address, which sent it to the list to be answered.  Or I
have a database that puts the question on a list, and anyone posts the
answer.

-Phelan 'Amen' Wolf

PS: I have decided to continue anyway, I figured, what the hell, not
everyone, a small percentage, has james's toutorials (those who have
win3.1 or a mac, which is a small percentage) could go to the page.  I
wouldn't however have any toutorials on the page, they would be examples
inside the glossary.

>From owner-assembly-83-outgoing@towerguard.unix.edu.sollentuna.se Sun
Oct  4 12:35:30 1998
>From: "Thomas Turn Jensen" <Mukke@get2net.dk>
>To: <assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org>
>Subject: A83: Sv: ti info
>Date: Sun, 4 Oct 1998 21:23:36 +0200
>Sender: owner-assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org
>

>I think it's a good way to have something like that online.
>It would really be great if you made it so that visitors to the page
can ask questions there to other users/administrators and possible
answer questions and add information. That way you wouldn't have to do
all the research...
>I don't know how much you're into web-programming but I'd love to help
you with ASP and a DATABASE to keep track of all the info...