Re: A83: Re: ti info

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: ti info

What? You mean you havent read James' all mighty tutorials!?!  j/k... Well, I
dont think it is a release of a big list, just new calls and their
explanations Incorporated into his tutorials... Well, I hope you continue with
this reference list of all the ROM calls anyway... It'll be very beneficial to
me and probably some other people too, because I know that its hard to keep
track of what does what, and sometimes have to go back through my whole 3-inch
binder (filled with every tutorial, SOS documentation, Source code Galore!
etc.) just to find that One call that I know it out there but it just slipped
my mind... =P  How is this list thingy going to work though? Like briefly
explaining what the calls do, or stuff like Input, Output, registers
destroyed, number of clocks, etc. That'd be great :)  I know it might take a
while, but you could release a little bit at a time, the stuff you know
offhand, and as you progress into the more complicated calls (asking this list
what they do) then eventually release those too... =P
																--Jason K.