Re: A83: libraries (no offense intended to Phelan or Joe here)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: libraries (no offense intended to Phelan or Joe here)

> btw, why do you need a shell to send files? The link stuff built in to the
> calculator will send the files in the correct order since libraries begin
> with Z, you just have to be careful to send all the libraries--not that it's
> the end of the world if somebody has to go a day not being able to play a
> particular game...

Actually, I just remembered that good ol' Joe has actually already made our lives easier IF we want to create something like an
installer that doesn't write over newer versions of the library.  ZLIB comes with a built-in routine that returns its
version...

Later,

James.