A83: Help Please, with Calc Freezing...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Help Please, with Calc Freezing...

Im having a problem... I may have screwed up my calculator by not clearing the
TEXTSHADOW area of memory after one of my programs used (thats the only thing
I can figure that is messing it up) and my calc is freezing... I thought I
fixed it by simply equating everything else to SAVESSCREEN for now, but it
still does it... The weird part about the way my calc crashes is that right
after _Sending_ my newly changed file to the calc, the cursor stops blinking
and I get no response from the calc. I've already been through a couple Mem
Resets and a Self Test, but the calc freezes... Is this a problem with the
link software because I cant see a problem being left in the calc's memory
after all that...? What could be causing it then? =P
															--Jason K.