Re: A83: Z80 Manuals...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Z80 Manuals...

What he is talking about is complete reference to the Z80 processor.
Zilog is the company who designed the Z80, and you will not find anything about
the 83 in thesepapers, and it is not any tutorials, it is just detailed
documentation about how the z80 works. And you will probable not have any use of
it if you are not an "andvanced" asm-coder, or if you intend to fully understand
what the f**k you are doing when your coding asm on the 83.
It's pretty advanced stuff..

//Olle