From: Miles Raymond <m_rayman@bigfoot.com>
To: assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: A83: Derivatives?
Date: Tuesday, November 10, 1998 9:47 AM

Is there a program for the 83 that does derivatives?  How about integrals?  I would use my 89, but my teacher knows that it can
do these, and wont let me use it on tests.  My teachers lets everyone use 83s, so I would like to have a program for the 83
that does both integration and differentiation.

-Miles Raymond